Neo7Logix Trifold Patient
PBIMA-PES™ is a precision targeted investigative peptide therapy for cancer, autoimmune, inflammation-driven, and neurodegenerative disease.
It is a highly personalized and potent way to treat disease.
Neo7Logix delivers through innovative PBIMA-PES™ technology
PBIMA ▪ Precision-Based Immuno-Molecular Augmentation
PES ▪ Personalized Edited Sequence
For Public Circulation.
What is PBIMA-PES TM?
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
PBIMA-PES™ is for patients with cancer, autoimmune disease, inflammation-driven or neurodegenerative disease that has returned, or has not responded to treatment.
PBIMA-PES™ is precise, personalized therapy designed to activate the immune system against neo-antigens and selfantigens or to suppress autoimmune reaction against autoantigens. Each set of
personalized edited sequences (PES) are mapped and ranked design by precision analytics, consisting of immune sequences for T cell activation.
PBIMA-PES™ is effective for following diseases but not limited to:
- Cancers – Breast, bladder, lung, thyroid, brain, bone, colon, pancreatic, prostate, multiple myeloma, melanoma, lymphoma, lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma, and leukemia.
- Autoimmune Disease Inflammation – Multiple sclerosis (MS), systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), scleroderma, mixed connective tissue disease, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.
- Neurodegenerative Disease – Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), dementia, brain inflammatory diseases, CNS degeneration, etc
How It Works
A peptide is a short chain of amino acids all linked together; it can be thought of as a small protein. In our bodies, these small proteins typically act as signaling molecules. Not like a drug that most often is designed to alleviate a symptom, but as a natural mechanism that prompts the body to right itself at a fundamental level.
Peptide therapy is not a case of one-size-fits-all. There are many peptides, but which are right for which patient? Even two patients with breast cancer or rheumatoid arthritis will benefit from different peptide sequences. Neo7Logix uses each patient’s own biological data and a sophisticated precision analytic system to sort through literally billions of possible peptides for those which will produce the strongest signaling effect for that patient’s disease condition. This is sophisticated individualized peptide therapy, working to re-establish proper functioning of human immune system.
Peptide therapy is given via injections in four 21- day cycles. The cycles are spaced 4-6 weeks apart. The therapy spans 12-18 months.
PBIMA is currently not an FDA approved and commercially available product; it is under investigational development for safety and efficacy. Neo7Logix has obtained IRB approval for PBIMA use in patients by ANRI/NORI IRB #822019 in Arizona, USA. PBIMA quality is guaranteed by approved cGMP manufacturers. Physicians, practitioners, and institutions are administering PBIMA under informed consent, consistent with their standards of care in clinical practice and at their own risk.
Personalized edited peptide sequences with select adjuvants.
- Cancer is first and foremost of failure of the immune system to seek out and destroy errant cells. Autoimmune diseases and inflammatory brain conditions are also a
case of the immune system having gone haywire. PBIMA-PES™ is designed to function like a “reset button” for the immune system so the body can learn to respond competently again.
- This is a natural product designed explicitly for each patient.
- This product may enable patients to avoid the risks of pharmaceutical drugs and surgery.
- Economical and easy.
- Overseen by regulatory agencies assuring safety for patients.
- All ages and most conditions, including the elderly and chronically ill, are candidates for this treatment (pregnancy and nursing mothers may be excluded).
- Can be used as a sole therapy or in combination with other treatments.
- PBIMA-PES™ offers a strong alternative for patients who currently have no effective treatment or have been abandoned by standard-of-care and are considered incurable.
- Affordable in any country for large scale therapy.
- PBIMA-PES™ is a prescription medication used to treat patients with cancers, autoimmune disease, inflammation-driven, and neurodegenerative diseases.
- Peptides are “generally recognized as safe” (GRAS) by the US FDA, and DCGA India in-process approval.
- Has IRB approval in the USA.
- Guides the patient’s body to initiate the correct immune response.
- Recognizes disease cytokines in immuno-compromised patients.
- Achieves significant high potency and efficacy to activate, defend, and regulate the immune system to promote disease-free survival.
Consult your doctor if you have cancer, an autoimmune, or neurodegenerative disorder to understand how PBIMA-PES™ will help you specifically. It is important to partner with your doctor to set your treatment goals and understand how you can achieve these goals.
Register online with the patient portal!
Contact us today
for more information
407 Aarohi Verve, next to One World West, S.P.
Ring Road, Ambli, Ahmedabad, India
Mobile: +91 9099011665